Electronic records management facilitates informed decision making, but the amount of information that flows through organizations today presents a unique set of challenges. Developing strategic and tactical plans for the creation, retrieval, sharing, and maintenance of records and information can be complex and expensive.
For the challenges described above, companies are charged with:
- Identifying and protecting your knowledge assets
- Organizing the huge amounts of electronic information received and created daily
- Improving business processes and reducing environmental impact
- Developing and implementing internal policies, procedures, and controls
- Reducing storage management costs
- Mitigating risk associated with eDiscovery, litigation, and security breaches
Cadence Group® provides critical solutions in Records and Information Management (RIM) Services designed to meet your business challenges.