Electronic records management facilitates informed decision making, but the amount of information that flows through organizations today presents a unique set of challenges. Developing strategic and tactical plans for the creation, retrieval, sharing, and maintenance of records and information can be complex and expensive. Companies are charged with:
- Identifying and protecting your knowledge assets
- Organizing the huge amounts of electronic information received and created daily
- Improving business processes and reducing environmental impact
- Developing and implementing internal policies, procedures, and controls
- Reducing storage management costs
- Mitigating risk associated with eDiscovery, litigation, and security breaches
Cadence Group® provides critical solutions in Records and Information Management (RIM) Services designed to meet your business challenges.