Whether you need someone to provide one-on-one records management training, in-depth classroom learning opportunities, online or classroom-based certificate programs, or customized training, your information professionals will gain a theoretical and practical understanding of physical and electronic records and information management (RIM).
RIM Training Programs include:
- RIM Awareness 101
- RIM Policy
- Electronic Records Management Training
- In-depth Records Coordinator
- Document Management, Records Management, Web Content Management
- Records and Information Cleanup Events
- Copyright Issues and Information Center Operations
Training will enable your organization to mitigate financial and legal risk, share data and knowledge across the enterprise, comply with laws specific to your industry, and increase employee productivity.