RIM Program User Support and Training – Construction & Leasing Company
Cadence Group provides ongoing user support and training, as well as records and information management consulting, project management, and RIM audits for a commercial construction and leasing company.
The company originally engaged Cadence Group consultants to assist them with the implementation of a Records and Information Management Program. Cadence Group performed a Records and Information Management Assessment (parent and subsidiary) to help the company to reduce unnecessary costs (storage and discovery). Deliverables included:
- Recommendations based on a Gap Analysis comparing current state to Best Practices and addressing records risk & compliance and business practices for electronic & physical records, as well as records retention, storage and disposal
- A Records Retention Schedule customized to support for the company’s multi-state and multi-country environment (U.S., Canada, and Mexico).
- Records and Information Management Policy and Procedures.
- Business requirement definitions for Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRM) software. Cadence Group developed the requirements and supported the Request for Proposal and the software evaluation process.
- Training for management, staff, Department Records Coordinators and Facility Liaisons
Image by: dfoto at ©Depositphotos.com