Non-profit RIM Program – Research 30+ countries
Cadence Group analyzed the impact of proposed data privacy legislation and performed an assessment to determine potential gaps in information management compliance, impacts, risks, and priorities. Client operations included grant and contract management, human subjects research, and intellectual property, as well as business services. Cadence Group analyzed proposed legislation and existing policies and practices. Both individual and group interviews were conducted with key stakeholders from functional areas across the enterprise. The deliverables from the initial Assessment Phase included:
- Findings and Recommendations including a project plan, process improvements and EDRM software options
- Policy, standard operating procedures, and training materials.
- Legal Research and an International Records Retention Schedule with over 30 countries
- Business requirement definitions for an EDRM software.
- Training, rollout, and ongoing RIM operations and user support
- Compliance monitoring and continuous improvement protocols.
The client had a global and de-centralized environment, coupled with administrative and academic employee infrastructure. The challenge was to adjust and create processes that enabled compliance, while encouraging adoption by all employees.
Image by: Iuliia Kvasha at ©Depositphotos.com