RIM Program Support for a Large Insurance Company
A large insurance company was looking for an experienced records management and information governance consulting firm with past performance in the financial services and insurance industry. The company’s existing Records Management Program Office had made significant progress with the foundational elements of their Records Management Program, but needed additional consulting support to implement the tactical aspects of effectively managing the lifecycle of electronic records and information and ensuring timely and defensible deletion. Cadence Group provided that support by completing a Gap Analysis of their existing program and strategic plan, recommending next steps, and drafting procedures and training material for the business units.
As part of our support for this client, Cadence Group provided advisory services and the following deliverables:
- Findings and Recommendations resulting from a Gap Analysis of their current Program vs. Best Practices in Records and Electronic Information Management
- Maturity Model – ranking the maturity of the company’s records and information management program.
- Plans, Training Materials, and Guidelines for organizing and cleaning up the Redundant, Obsolete, and Trivial (R.O.T) information (electronic and physical) across all business units
- Cleanup Triage Plan for offsite storage.
- Day Forward Training Materials, Guidelines and Procedures, and a Compliance Audit/Review Score Card.
As a result, the client successfully identified key risks and opportunities related to their program, and had the strategic and tactical tools to reduce risk and improve their effectiveness and compliance.
Image by: maxxyustas at Depositphotos.com