Cadence Group is looking for Medical Librarians in the state of Georgia
- Library administration
- Providing reference and research services including electronic resources and print materials
- Supporting medical staff by locating information using electronic resources
- Providing interlibrary loan and document delivery services
- Holding responsibility for collection development, acquisitions and cataloging of all library materials
- Supervises library staff and volunteers
- Master’s degree in Library Science from ALA-accredited school
- 2-4 years of experience in healthcare environment
- Solid database search skills
- Excellent written, oral, analytical, organizational and leadership skills a must
- Proven ability to proactively identify issues and diplomatically resolve problems
- Experience with library information systems
Mobile Application/Web Software Developer
The Mobile Application/Web Software Developer shall assist in the design, development, and implementation of systems to disseminate and promote collaboration, information exchange, and the use of public health data and information products through the Internet. Dissemination vehicles include website services, mobile apps, and data visualization platforms. The work will be performed on site in Hyattsville, MD.
The Mobile Application/Web Developer will:
- Develop and design mobile applications utilizing the client’s framework; test and evaluate for functionality, ease of use, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Develop, test, and update HTML pages on the client’s internet and intranet sites.
- Migrate existing free-standing mobile applications into a larger client application.
- Integrate web applications and databases with client’s internet and intranet sites.
- Design visual analytics for both complex survey data and vital records through the use of platform agnostic visualization tools, including open source languages and tools.
- Integrate existing free-standing mobile applications with a larger client application.
- Enhance and update electronic documents such as PDFs to conform to standards outlined in the client’s Style Guides (includes creation of bookmarks, articles, links, setting document properties, etc.)
- Maintain quality control of web pages, PDFs, and PPTs to ensure that dissemination governance and Section 508 accessibility guidelines are met.
- Remediate PDF files to conform to client standards for Section 508 accessibility through the use of CommonLook by NetCentric and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Prepare an external document that describes the purpose of each program; outlines the major programming steps taken; lists the produced results; notes the formats of the final files; and lists the methods used to access the accuracy of the program and output
- Deliver any program-code used to produce results as specified. The program-code shall contain comments internal to the code structures that make the logic of the program-code clear to anyone with basic programming knowledge.
- Participate in planning, implementation, and stage gate reviews for projects utilizing client’s enterprise performance life cycle.
- Propose and develop governance for the architecture. Evaluate the reusability of current data for additional analyses and conduct data cleansing to rid the system of old, unused or duplicate data.
- Participate in evaluation of hardware and software platforms and integrate systems as they relate to the data architecture.
- Give presentations to stakeholders about content, development, and activities of the client’s website and web-based products.
- Serve on internal and external committees, governance bodies, and workgroups to advance the client’s electronic dissemination systems, and keep abreast of dissemination policies and programs.
- Run reports for obtaining information on web pages and correct any problems.
- Inform stakeholders of newly released content on the client’s website through email communication and automated systems.
- Submit assigned projects to designated SharePoint site.
- Attend client’s customized training to provide unique skills for meeting their business needs.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience developing mobile applications (Android and IOS), and in designing and developing web pages and web-based products.
- Must have minimum of 4 years of college-level education with a focus in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Must have knowledge of accessibility principles and guidelines such as Section 508 and/or WCAG 2.0.
- Experience with internet technologies and Web Content Management Systems such as Drupal, Percussion, and WordPress.
- Proficient in using Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat, CommonLook, Dreamweaver, and Microsoft professional suite.
- Experience with the principles and use of Social Media tools such as Facebook and Twitter to market to large audiences.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft SharePoint and Nintex.
- Experience with cloud-based development of visual analytics systems.
- Experience in agile or iterative development methodologies.
- Skill in oral communication techniques to participate on teams and work groups.
- Experience working on teams and projects that require interaction with other staff.
- Written and oral communication skills to assist Health Communication Specialists in the development and presentation of data and training material to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects daily.
- Experience working with a federal agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of foreign languages such as Spanish is a plus.
Information Specialist Level II (IS2)
Location: Chicago, IL
The Information Specialist provides information and document management services in records and docket centers, supporting the routine functions in records programs.
- Answers ready-reference questions regarding documents
- Assists in use of bibliographic tools, such as periodicals and indexes
- Provides technical and general assistance to attorneys and staff; answers routine inquiries
- Refers persons requiring professional assistance to appropriate staff
- Tracks the receipt, use, duplication, transfer and destruction of records, including confidential records
- Shelves new and returned material in stacks
- Maintains automated circulation system and assists at the circulation desk
- Greets and assists walk-in- visitors, researchers, and other patrons
- Oversees file/reading room
- Sorts and distributes mail to appropriate units
- Maintains equipment and arranges for equipment repairs
- Responds to requests for information on documents from Agency staff, other government agencies, or the public
- Responds to telephone requests in a timely, courteous, and accurate manner
- Provides information required for weekly and monthly reports
- Prepares documents for destruction
- Distributes and tracks files used by attorneys and support staff
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Three (3) years of experience working in a library or records management program
- Experience using MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
- Prior experience working with a Federal Agency is a plus.
Project Control Specialist
North East D.C. Located on the Metro
Cadence Group, a certified woman owned small business, is a user-centric information management consulting firm with 25 years of experience in information management services. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with an office in Washington, D.C., Cadence Group provides services to corporate, non-profit, and government clients.
- Supports, plans, organizes, coordinates, and manages client technical support services and projects involving web design, application development, and data analytics.
- Develops monthly performance (cost and schedules) reports on all projects.
- Responsible for defining, acquiring, and assigning resources, developing presentations, developing and gaining approval of project plans and budgets.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing project progress, bridge communications between SME’s and Designers, adjusting schedules and plans as necessary, identifying and resolving issues, and obtaining user acceptance of completed products/services.
- Ability to create process diagrams, procedure manuals and documented reviews reports. May include ensuring the technical proficiency and productivity of project staff and the quality of project deliverables.
- Federal government work experience
- SDLC process (preferred: experience with EPLC version used by HHS agencies)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Project coordination and supervision experience
- Analytical Skills with ability to creatively resolve issues
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Teamwork and ability to work cross-culturally
- Ability to work will all levels of associates and management and build relationships with internal/external customers/partners
- Bachelor’s degree
Records Management Specialist – Chicago, IL
The Records Management Specialist will assist the Records Information Manager with planning and program development, analyzing records and records management problems, and designing strategies to meet ongoing records management needs.
- Providing technical support for records management programs
- Assisting in numbering, taping and palletizing boxes for off-site storage (strenuous)
- Managing daily activities of file rooms
- Shifting and filing documents
- Repairing file jackets
- Preparing weekly status reports
- Conducting file inventory using an automated information system (e.g. SharePoint)
- Updating file room inventories
- Responding to inquiries
- Maintaining equipment
- Metadata review and input
- Collection maintenance and retrieval
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of records management experience
- Experience with at least one automated information system
- Extreme attention to detail; high level of accuracy
- Experience with SharePoint
Administrative Assistant – Atlanta
Cadence Group is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide general office support for the Cadence Group Headquarters office in Atlanta. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for completing tasks in the areas of Human Resources, Recruiting, Accounting, and General Administrative Support, as well as providing support for the company President.
- Greeting and signing our visitors in
- Answering telephone
- Distributing mail
- Ordering office supplies
- Filing general and confidential information
- Scheduling meetings and providing meeting access information
- Handling facilities-related requests
- Making travel arrangements; logistics research
- Spreadsheet reconciliation
- Equipment inventory
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with newsletter (gathering information, making edits, etc.)
- Scheduling and setting up New Employee Orientation sessions
- Assisting in planning and execution of monthly, quarterly, and annual company and employee events
- Tracking and reporting Rehire, Onboarding, and Offboarding status weekly
- Creating requisitions in the talent management system
- Ordering and tracking background checks
- Conducting reference checks
- Ordering online testing
- Providing administrative support to company President
- Demonstrated ability handling confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional demeanor
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong communications, time management, and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work nimbly (and calmly) on a deadline
- Experience with GoToMeeting and/or WordPress a plus
- Some college preferred
- Serves as lead consultant/team lead on information management and technology projects
- Performs assessments and/or provides expert advice and recommendations in support of agencies’ information management and technology strategies and business processes related to the use and reuse of information
- Performs systems analysis and design
- Designs organization and navigation for web applications, including taxonomies to support topical browse capability, consistent retrieval, and improved search results
- Performs logical and physical database design
- Develops information access strategies for complex environments including electronic content, web links, paper records, archival material, and databases
- Performs project management responsibilities including scope, time, cost, quality, integration, risk, and communication management
- Provides supervisory and technical direction to programmers, web designers, and database designers during project design, development, and implementation
- Designs conversion guidelines for content, as appropriate, based on access requirements, operational priorities, and budget
- Ability to analyze complex information organization problems and propose effective solutions
- Ability to analyze business needs and design system specifications for complex information management solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or under minimal direction
- .NET, C#, C++, Java, ASP, PHP, SQL
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in information services, systems, and/or software development
- Experience in designing, implementing, and/or managing information solutions
- Work on public health systems required
- Masters’ degree in computer science, library or information science (Equivalent experience in place of degree is acceptable.)
- PMP preferred
Position is contingent upon task order award.
- Designs, develops, and tests software
- Leads business process analyses, needs assessments and cost/benefits analyses
- Directs program development/analysis in complex applications and systems
- Develops simple data models and user interfaces for basic database tools, such as MSAccess orDB/TextWorks
- Uses knowledge of specific applications and data processing concepts to design program solutions to business problems
- Recommends the redesign of programs, investigates and analyzes feasibility and program requirements and develops programming specifications
- Three (3) years’ experience in software design and development on web-based and mobile applications
- .NET, C#, C++, Java, ASP, PHP, SQL
- Work with public health systems preferred.
- Bachelors’ degree in computer or information science or other related discipline (Equivalent experience in place of degree is acceptable.)
Position is contingent upon task order award.
Document Scanning Specialist
The Document Scanning Specialist will assist the records team to maintain best practices associated with records and information management, and will provide assistance to personnel in scanning documents into the electronic system.
- Scanning documents
- Performing quality checks on scanned images
- Records maintenance
- Circulation support (e.g., pulling requests, filing)
- Support of record center projects
- Other tasks regarding the collection as directed by the Team Lead
- Scanning/imaging documents
- One year of related experience with records management
- Document control or library services
- Good organizational skills and be detailed
- High school diploma required and some college
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well both with team and management
- Self-starter and be able to work independently as well as a team member
SharePoint and Records Management Specialist – D.C. Metro Area
The SharePoint and Records Management Specialist will be responsible for setting up new SharePoint sites to accommodate the file plan(s) associated with the types of documentation in the library collection, analyzing and assessing the existing SharePoint environment and procedures to identify areas needing improvement, and assisting in the creation of processes for improved system performance.
- Design SharePoint sites to accommodate the file plan associated with the types of documentation in the library
- Develop and configure new SharePoint sites, including sub-sites, workspaces, and portals
- Develop, configure, and maintain all document libraries, groups, and lists within the sites
- Create, implement, and administer workflows
- Develop maintenance schedules with regular archiving of artifacts
- Set up new users; manage SharePoint permissions for the site
- Manage the libraries within; organize documents
- Assign metadata to documents and upload documents
- Assess, monitor, and maintain SharePoint portal availability, reliability, performance, and security
- Provide SharePoint technical support to end users, troubleshooting issues, and finding resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 2 years of hands-on experience performing Sharepoint administrative and support tasks (preferably using SharePoint 2010/2013)
- 2 years of experience designing, configuring, and deploying SharePoint sites
- 4 years of Records Management experience
- Proficiency with trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Excellent communications skills and customer service